1966 Split Screen Kombi -| SOLD
Gus is a 1966 microbus, he is an Australian compliant 9 seater microbus with Qld roadworthy and blue plate and 6 months rego with a full service, ready to drive away.
He is beautiful with all his original features great paint work and drives extremely well for his age with a strong motor and gearbox, he has great original upholstery throughout wihich has preserved well, with a full length bench seat in the front.
Gus is in great condition for his age, he has a few small rust repairs in his life but all have been done to a high standard here in Australia. He an absolutely beautiful example in a nice vintage Blue with a Light and charcoal Grey interior .
With only two owners in his life, you could be the third in his 50 year lifespan!
Our reputable VW specialist in Brisbane has undertaken all work required to get him into the best possible condition with no expense spared, with receipts provided.
• He is virtually rust a free Kombi with rust preventative treatment throughout the chassis and inner panels.
• 12-volt electrical system with new battery and starter motor .
• A very strong and smoke free engine.
• Quiet gearbox and reduction boxes which are all running strong and smoothly
• Full check over inspection and service completed.
• Fuel flush, new fuel lines and fuel filter
• Brake system overhaul and serviced
• Great tyres
• 6 months QLD rego
• Beautiful original upholstery throughout
• New headlights
• Queensland Roadworthy and QLD Blue modification plate.
• New seatbelts throughout.
He’s ready to drive away on the Australian roads with no complications and all paperwork provided to his lucky new owner who will have a great investment for life.
NOTE : In Australia you do not need a special licence to drive a LHD vehicle. If you're nervous, then come and see us and we'll give you a free driving lesson. Our clients tell us it doesn't take them more than half an hour.
We can assist with transport for worldwide and NZ and interstate buyers at buyers cost.