1975 Split Screen Kombi,
Your perfect weekend getaway!!
Frankie, is an original 1975 cream VW Kombi 9 Seater, LHD 15 window Microbus, Queensland registered and roadworthy, you could be her third owner since 1975.
She is an Australian compliant 9 seater microbus with Qld roadworthy and QLD Modification blue plate and 6 months rego with a good service history with her and she is ready to drive away.
She is beautiful in cream with a black interior and all her original features. She has great paint work for her age with a couple of touch ups here and there,. She drives like a new bus, with great steering, strong brakes a strong engine and gearbox, Frankie has just been lovingly looked after and has great upholstery throughout, with new carpets in the front cab area and gorgeous matching curtains.
Frankie has all her original panels with near to no rust to be found on her and is an extremely solid bus. She would make a great wedding or family transport vehicle or cruiser
At $48,990, she is priced to sell.
Our reputable VW specialist in Brisbane has undertaken all work required to get her into the best possible condition with no expense spared, and receipts provided.
• She is virtually rust a free Kombi with rust preventative treatment throughout the chassis. and inner panels.
• 12-volt electrical system new battery .
• A very strong and smoke free 1500 cc engine.
• Quiet gearbox and reduction boxes which are all running strong and smoothly
• Full check over inspection and service completed
• King pin steering has been overhauled.
• Fuel flush, new fuel lines and fuel filter
• Brake system overhaul and serviced
• Great good year tyres
• 6 months QLD rego
• Beautiful Upholstery throughout with newly upholstered front seats and door cards.
• New headlights
• Queensland Roadworthy and QLD Blue modification plate.
• New seatbelts throughout.
You can have the best of both worlds with Frankie, she is the perfect weekend getaway fitted as an 9 seater microbus or you can just easily remove the centre seat with 4 wing nuts, put in a bed, throw your luggage and esky in and off you go to your favourite spot and you can still transport 6 people.
She’s ready to drive away on the Australian roads with no complications and all paperwork provided to her lucky new owner who will have a great investment for life.
NOTE : In Australia you do not need a special licence to drive a LHD vehicle. If you're nervous, then come and see us and we'll give you a free driving lesson. Our clients tell us it doesn't take them more than half an hour.
We can assist with transport for NZ and interstate buyers at buyers cost.