1974 Split Screen Kombi - Just renovated to a high standard | SOLD
We're pleased to introduce Daisy who was sold before she was finished, the new owners fell in love at first sigh and first drive and had to have her.
So we thought we'd give you a look and the quality of our renovations.
We're renovating her as a beautifully upholstered camper van, so that you can drive, play and stay - she'll make her new owner very proud as she's a really beautiful egg yolk yellow, finished to a very high standard.
We're just taking her in to the upholsterer who is giving her a lovely grey cream and yellow interior.
All of the mechanics are done with all receipts available including a carby rebuild, engine tune and a full service.
After a full 2 pac respray, some minor floor repairs and full chassis rust protection, Daisy is completely rust free.
She has new Australian right hand drive compliant head lights, an ADR approved rock and roll bed/ rear seat, Australian compliant seat belts (6 seater) and a Queensland Roadworthy and Queensland Blue modification plate.
She runs and drives extremly well.
• Daisy is an extremely solid bus
• New 2 pac paint
• Side aluminium pop out windows
• New custom interior Grey yellow , Cream Roof lining
• ADR rock and roll rear seat/ pulldown bed
• 12-volt electrical system all electrics working
• A very strong and smoke free 1500 cc engine
• Strong gearbox and reduction boxes.
• Full check over inspection and service completed by our reputable VW specialist here in Brisbane
• Complete brake overhaul.
• Body and chassis rust protector.
NOTE : In Australia you do not need a special licence to drive a LHD vehicle. If you're nervous, then come and see us and we'll give you a free driving lesson. Our clients tell us it doesn't take them more than half an hour.
We can assist with transport for worldwide and NZ and interstate buyers at buyers cost.